Welcome to our journey with growth hormones.Hope you enjoy reading!
RSS

Monday, August 12, 2013

Starting Growth Hormones!

Yay for us! In just a couple days we will receive a shipment with her medicine and extras from Nutropin. We are still waiting to actually get approval from her insurance BUT Nutropin has a program that helps patients even before approval. I am very happy to hear about that since we were pretty bummed about getting denied. Something about the word DENIED and medicine, It sure can make you feel down. I got a call that we were approved for the meds with Nutropins access to care program and I am soo happy they do that. Shipment comes Wednesday, then we go to her Endo to meet with a nurse to show us how to give shots properly. Now that it's becoming more of a reality I am pretty nervous about it. I know it is for the best though.

0 comments:

Post a Comment